Are you looking for a fun and enjoyable culture-oriented environment?
Look no further, ESCO is searching for an Apprentice Plumber to ensure complete customer satisfaction by professionally assisting in the Installation of Residential Plumbing systems, and to provide a 5-star customer experience by “Going Beyond Satisfaction to Customer Delight” ™
Basic plumbing skills which may include basic manual labor, digging, cutting pipe
and taking direction.
- Moderate anticipatory skills.
- Effective communication.
- Desire to grow with the company.
- Successfully perform all duties at a high proficiency level to customer’s satisfaction.
- Grow and develop personal and technical skills.
- Attend weekly training meetings.
- Must be able to work full time and evening/weekends when On-Call.
- Participate in the On-Call rotation as required.
- Basic understanding of smart technology as all transactions are done electronically using a tablet.
No Experience Needed On the Job Training Available
- Excellent customer interaction skills.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record (must provide MVR).
- Must be well groomed and drug-free.
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Group Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401k With Match
- Tool Reimbursement Program
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle to Take Home
- Company Uniforms (with laundry service)
- Employee discounts