Are you looking for a fun and enjoyable culture-oriented environment?
Look no further, ESCO is searching for a Journeyman Plumber to ensure complete customer satisfaction by professionally assisting in the Installation and service of Residential Plumbing systems, and to provide a 5-star customer experience by “Going Beyond Satisfaction to Customer Delight” ™
Pay DOE with Possible Bonus Available
- Extensive plumbing skills and knowledge.
- Moderate anticipatory skills.
- Effective communication.
- Desire to grow with the company.
- Successfully perform all duties at a high proficiency level to customer’s satisfaction.
- Grow and develop personal and technical skills.
- Attend weekly training meetings.
- Must be able to work full time and evening/weekends when On-Call.
- Participate in the On-Call rotation as required.
- Basic understanding of smart technology as all transactions are done electronically using a tablet.
- Licensed Plumber with 5 to 10 years’ Experience (Preferred Journeyman)
- Excellent customer interaction skills.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record (must provide MVR).
- Must be well groomed and drug-free.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must be able to occasionally work in areas such as attics or crawl spaces.
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Group Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401k With Match
- Tool Reimbursement Program
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle to Take Home
- Company Uniforms (with laundry service)
- Employee discounts