HVAC Warranty Technician
Are you looking for a fun and enjoyable culture-oriented environment?
Look no further, ESCO is searching for a HVAC Warranty Technician to ensure complete customer satisfaction by professionally performing regular maintenance on HVAC systems, and to provide a 5-star customer experience.
Pay-Base is TBD-DOE
- Repair or restore non or improper functioning HVAC equipment that has been repaired or replaced within the warranty period of the company
- Understand and follow proper diagnostic procedures repairing equipment to successfully perform all needed warranty repairs at a high proficiency level to customer’s satisfaction.
- Report equipment repair, or replacement needs to supervisor
- No On-Call service is required for this position
- Acquire necessary tools to perform professional HVAC service
- Basic understanding of smart technology as all transactions are done electronically using a tablet.
- Monday Through Friday position that will vary from part-time to full time depending on the demand. If full time is desired, when no warranty calls are available, maintenance calls can be substituted.
- 5 or more years HVAC Service experience preferred (residential)
- RMGA Certification is required (Training for RMGA is provided if needed and will be required to have passed within 90 days of hire date)
- Excellent Customer interaction skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record (must provide MVR)
- Must be well groomed and drug-free
- Pay – TBD DOE
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Group Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401k With Match
- Tool Reimbursement Program
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle to Take Home
- Company Uniforms (with laundry service)
- Employee discounts