HVAC Service Technician
Are you looking for a fun and enjoyable culture-oriented environment?
Look no further, ESCO is searching for a HVAC Service Technician to ensure complete customer satisfaction by professionally servicing and repairing HVAC systems, and to provide a 5-star customer experience.
Pay-Base is TBD-DOE with bonus and spiffs opportunities.
- Diagnose and present options to customers and collect for HVAC work completed at time of service using a tablet
- Successfully perform all service repairs at a high proficiency level to customer’s satisfaction.
- Inform customers of company’s products and services including the company club membership plan.
- Understand and follow proper diagnostic procedures when servicing and repairing equipment.
- Grow and develop personal and technical
- Acquire necessary tools to perform professional HVAC service
- Attend weekly training meetings
- Must be able to work full time and evening/weekends when On-Call
- Participate in the On-Call rotation as required
- Basic understanding of smart technology as all transactions are done electronically using a tablet
- 2 or more years HVAC Service experience preferred (residential)
- RMGA Certification is required (Training for RMGA is provided if needed and will be required to have passed within 90 days of hire date)
- Excellent Customer interaction skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record (must provide MVR)
- Must be well groomed and drug-free
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Group Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401k With Match
- Tool Reimbursement Program
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle to Take Home
- Company Uniforms (with laundry service)
- Employee discounts