Are you looking for a fun and enjoyable culture-oriented environment?
Do you consider yourself a great leader?
Look no further, ESCO is searching for an Electrical Field Manager in Training to ensure complete customer satisfaction by professionally servicing and repairing residential electrical systems. This individual will provide a 5-star customer experience by “Going Beyond Satisfaction to Customer Delight” ™
Pay- Base is TBD-DOE with bonus and spiffs opportunities.
- Diagnose and present options to customers and collect for Electrical work completed at time of service using a tablet
- Successfully perform all service repairs at a high proficiency level to customer’s satisfaction.
- Inform customers of company’s products and services including the company club membership plan.
- Understand and follow proper diagnostic procedures when servicing and repairing equipment.
- Grow and develop personal and technical skills.
- Acquire necessary tools to perform professional Electrical service
- Attend weekly training meetings
- Must be able to work full time and evening/weekends when On-Call
- Basic understanding of smart technology as all transactions are done electronically using a tablet
- Manage a team of Electricians
- 5 or more years Electrical experience preferred
- Licensed electrician
- Excellent Customer interaction skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record (must provide MVR)
- Must be well groomed and drug-free
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to occasionally work in areas such as attics or crawl spaces
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Group Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401k With Match
- Tool Reimbursement Program
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle to Take Home
- Company Uniforms (with laundry service)
- Employee discounts