Are you looking for a fun and enjoyable culture-oriented environment?
Look no further, ESCO is searching for an Electrical Installer to ensure complete customer satisfaction by professionally servicing and repairing Residential Electrical systems, and to provide a 5-star customer experience by “Going Beyond Satisfaction to Customer Delight” ™
Pay up to $40 an hour with bonus and spiffs opportunities.
- Diagnose and present options to customers and collect for Electrical work completed at time of service using a tablet
- Successfully perform all service repairs at a high proficiency level to customer’s satisfaction.
- Inform customers of company’s products and services including the company club membership plan.
- Understand and follow proper diagnostic procedures when servicing and repairing equipment.
- Grow and develop personal and technical skills.
- Acquire necessary tools to perform professional Electrical service
- Attend weekly training meetings
- Must be able to work full time and evening/weekends when On-Call
- Participate in the On-Call rotation as required
- Basic understanding of smart technology as all transactions are done electronically using a tablet
- 2 or more years Electrical experience preferred (residential)
- Excellent Customer interaction skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record (must provide MVR)
- Must be well groomed and drug-free
- Preferred Apprentice or Journeyman’s Electrical License
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to occasionally work in areas such as attics or crawl spaces
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Group Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401k With Match
- Tool Reimbursement Program
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle to Take Home
- Company Uniforms (with laundry service)
- Employee discounts